In this guide, we will use Zapier to connect our personal SquadCast to handle different available events.
ℹ️ Heads Up This assumes you have both a SquadCast account and a Zapier account. You can learn more about Zapier and its features on their official site. https://zapier.com/
Setting up SquadCast
To start the integration process for Zapier, we can start by connecting via SquadCast.
- Navigate to Account and Integrations.
- Select Connect to Zapier from the available integration list.
- Log in to your Zapier account and accept the invite from SquadCast.
- Once accepted you will be redirected to the Zapier Dashboard, here you can select Create Zap.
- In the Zap Creation window, search for SquadCast to get started.
- Now you will be able to select from a list of different events SquadCast handles.
- Once you have an event selected, make sure you select your SquadCast Account when prompted.
- After, select Test Trigger, this will fire an example trigger for the event.
- From there you can now select an action to down once your event is fired. The possibilities are endless with Zapier.
- After setting up your Action you are good to go and now have your own automation connected to SquadCast with Zapier!
Jean’s a senior software engineer at SquadCast; working with the latest software technology in the industry. Aiming to bring collaboration, engineering, and team leadership to SquadCast.