We’ve updated SquadCast once again based on feedback & ideas from the Podcast Community. Thank You & more to come!
🏷️ Accessibility enhancements for all Recording Studio controls, buttons, & labels
- Labels have been added to all of the buttons within the Recording Studio’s bottom toolbar 🏷️
- The Microphone & Camera toggle button labels have been edited to be more clear 🎙️
- The Leave Session button color contrast has been been improved & the icon removed 🖍️
- The Host’s Navigation Menu has been improved & has a new hamburger icon 🍔
- The Participant Settings button has been improved & has a new gear icon ⚙️
- An issue has been fixed with the color contrast of the Recording Timer for Guests in Light Mode ⏲️
Thank you Guy Kawasaki & Sixzero!
✅ Improved experience for switching plans
- The Upgrade page has been updated to confirm before completing the plan change
- The confirmation includes info about invoicing, proration, & recording time
🍎 Access has been restored for Apple Safari, iOS, & iPadOS
- Fixing an issue with the app failing to render in Safari, iOS, & iPadOS 14
- Recording is still not yet a thing, but should be very soon!
🚀 Other Awesome Improvements
- The color contrast of all form inputs has been improved
Zachariah Moreno is the co-founder, CEO, & CTO of SquadCast. He is also a podcaster, author, developer, and designer. He and his team are on a mission to amplify collaboration.