Meet James and Jae. They’re SquadCasters and the hosts of the Crossed Wires podcast. We’re featuring an episode of their show on our podcast this week!
About the show
Crossed Wires was launched in March of 2022 and is a series of podcast episodes, videos, live streams, and blog posts that are all dedicated to looking at tech in a positive light and finding products and services that solve genuine problems, as well as looking at people doing positive and interesting things with technology.
We try to bring a balanced set of voices to all of our content and one of our primary goals is to welcome everyone to join the discussion. After all, technology is something we should all be able to enjoy.
About this episode
Jae and James talk with Drew of the Sleep With Me podcast about his show that, literally puts people to sleep. We also talk about how technology can help, as well as hamper, our ability to sleep.
Also In This Episode
- Join the SquadCast Community
- Submit your show to be featured
- A pre-roll for Jeff DeLa Rosa’s podcast, The Culture Podcast
- Written and produced by Arielle Nissenblatt
- Mixed and designed by Vince Moreno Jr
- Artwork and logos by Alex Whedbee
- Music by Shawn Valles
- Hosted by Zach Moreno and Rock Felder
- Transcripts by Sabeena Singhani
Arielle Nissenblatt is SquadCast’s head of community and content. She’s obsessed with all things podcast-related and is the founder of EarBuds Podcast Collective, a podcast recommendation engine.