Evo Terra is a SquadCaster and the host of Podcast Pontifications podcast. On this episode of the SquadCast podcast, we’re featuring an episode of his show!
At SquadCast, we love showing off the podcast episodes and content recorded on our platform by incredible creators.
In this episode, Evo talks about building listener habits for your podcast that will help your listeners keep coming back for more. Evo writes, “Podcasting is like crack for your ears, many have said. Listen once, and they’re hooked for life, right? Well… wrong. What do we need to do—as podcasters and an industry—to help build listening habits? It’s a harsh reality that most people who listen to podcasts don’t keep listening to podcasts.”
Also In This Episode
- Evo Terra
- Podcast Pontifications
- A pre-roll ad from Human Values
- Get your podcast featured on the SquadCast podcast
- Learn more about SquadCast’s New Studio and Backstage
- Join our community
- Written and produced by Arielle Nissenblatt
- Mixed and designed by Vince Moreno Jr
- Artwork and logos by Alex Whedbee
- Music by Shawn Valles
- Hosted by Zach Moreno and Rock Felder
- Transcripts by Sabeena Singhani
Arielle Nissenblatt is SquadCast’s Community Manager. She’s obsessed with all things podcast-related and is the founder of EarBuds Podcast Collective, a podcast recommendation engine. In her spare time, Arielle enjoys hosting zoom trivia for friends and strangers all over the world and rollerblading.