In this episode, Zach and Rock are joined by JJ Ramberg in the virtual SquadCast studio. JJ is one of the founders of Goodpods, a social podcast listening app.
– Why JJ created Goodpods with her brother, Ken
– How podcasters can use Goodpods to grow their shows
– How listeners can use Goodpods to find new, different podcasts
– What can be improved both within Goodpods and in the larger podcast space
Over the last 13 years, JJ hosted a show for NBC News called Your Business, a podcast called Been There Built That and a series on BBC World News called Follow the Food.
She also got my MBA from Stanford, had three kids, and partnered with my brother on Goodshop, an online coupon site that has donated more than $13 million to charity.
- SquadCast.fm/share – submit a SquadShot, a clip, anything!
- Tweet at us
- Download Goodpods
- Attend our Affiliate webinar on Friday, August 13
- Keith Casebonne’s You First: The Disability Rights Florida podcast
Arielle Nissenblatt is SquadCast’s Community Manager. She’s obsessed with all things podcast-related and is the founder of EarBuds Podcast Collective, a podcast recommendation engine. In her spare time, Arielle enjoys hosting zoom trivia for friends and strangers all over the world and rollerblading.