Feed drop time! We’re on a break from the show as we prepare for v5 of SquadCast and work on revamping the SquadCast podcast. So, we’re bringing you carefully curated feed drops from some of our favorite SquadCasters.
This week, meet Harry Duran, an advisor to SquadCast.fm. In this episode, Harry interviews Todd Brown.
From Harry’s website:
Harry welcomes to the show podcaster and master marketer, Todd Brown. Todd Brown is the expert other experts go to when they need help with their own business. His list of coaching students, consulting clients, and subscribers reads like a Who’s Who of A-List Entrepreneurs. Todd is also the host of The Marketer’s Mind, a show where he and his team discuss the marketing topics that others are afraid to touch. In this episode, Harry and Todd discuss where Todd got his entrepreneurial spirit from, the importance he places on differentiating his business, and how he fostered a culture of keeping it real. Todd expounds on his wildly popular E5 Method and talks about his legacy and being authentic to yourself.
What Harry and Todd Covered:
- 06:30 – Harry and Todd talk about the value of education, having mentors and role models in your life, and growing up in the NY/NJ area
- 20:42 – When the entrepreneurial bug bit
- 24:30 – The origin of Todd’s company
- 30:45 – How Todd differentiated his organization’s offerings
- 33:19 – The E5 Method explained
- 40:18 – The inspiration to launch The Marketer’s Mind podcast
- 43:41 – Embracing criticism and telling it like it is
- 47:05 – Keeping it real
- 49:03 – Leaving a legacy by being authentically you
- 52:42 – Something Todd has changed his mind about recently and the most misunderstood thing about him
- 57:29 – Harry thanks Todd for joining the show and lets listeners know where they can connect with him
Also in this episode:
- Written and produced by Arielle Nissenblatt
- Mixed and designed by Vince Moreno Jr.
- Artwork and logos by Alex Whedbee
- Hosted by Zach Moreno and Rock Felder
Arielle Nissenblatt is SquadCast’s Community Manager. She’s obsessed with all things podcast-related and is the founder of EarBuds Podcast Collective, a podcast recommendation engine. In her spare time, Arielle enjoys hosting zoom trivia for friends and strangers all over the world and rollerblading.