The future is here! This episode was written using ChatGPT. Well, some of it anyway. Zach Moreno and Rock Felder got together in the SquadCast virtual studio to discuss the AI craze sweeping the nation, ChatGPT. If you’re unfamiliar, it stands for generative pre-training transformer. ChatGPT is a chatbot launched by OpenAI in November 2022. It is built on top of OpenAI’s GPT-3 family of large language models, and is fine-tuned with both supervised and reinforcement learning techniques.
Arielle Nissenblatt, our podcast producer, used ChatGPT to generate a short script for this episode and Zach and Rock agreed to record it! Then, they share their thoughts on the quality of the script.
Here’s the question we fed to ChatGPT: “Write a 5-minute podcast script on the following question: how do I record the best possible remote interview for a podcast?”
- How SquadCast is using ChatGPT
- How we see the podcast community embracing AI tools
- How to give credit when ChatGPT is involved
- Written and produced by Arielle Nissenblatt
- Mixed and designed by Vince Moreno Jr
- Artwork and logos by Alex Whedbee
- Music by Shawn Valles
- Hosted by Zach Moreno and Rock Felder
- Transcripts by Sabeena Singhani
Arielle Nissenblatt is SquadCast’s head of community and content. She’s obsessed with all things podcast-related and is the founder of EarBuds Podcast Collective, a podcast recommendation engine.