Today on the show, Zach and Rock chat with Fatima Zaidi. They discuss branded podcasts, the future of audio as a marketing tactic for brands, and more. Zaidi explains why the rise of the podcast isn’t just a fad.
Fatima Zaidi is the CEO and Founder of Quill Inc. a full-service podcasting hosting platform and production agency that supports brands in launching their podcasts. As a member of the National Speakers Bureau, Fatima has spoken at various events around the world on media and tech trends leading her to keynote on world stages alongside speakers like Gary Vaynerchuk.
Also in this episode:
- A pre-roll ad from Rabiah Coon for her podcast, More Than Work
- A mid-roll ad from Arielle Nissenblatt about our content submission page
- Written and produced by Arielle Nissenblatt
- Mixed and designed by Vince Moreno Jr
- Artwork and logos by Alex Whedbee
- Transcript for Ian Powell
- Hosted by Zach Moreno and Rock Felder
Arielle Nissenblatt is SquadCast’s Community Manager. She’s obsessed with all things podcast-related and is the founder of EarBuds Podcast Collective, a podcast recommendation engine. In her spare time, Arielle enjoys hosting zoom trivia for friends and strangers all over the world and rollerblading.