Feed drop time! We’re on a break from the show as we prepare for SquadCast’s New Studio and Backstage and work on revamping the SquadCast podcast. So, we’re bringing you carefully curated feed drops from some of our favorite SquadCasters.
This week, we’re replaying an episode that we dropped a few months ago but it’s so relevant and awesome that we want to give y’all the chance to hear it again.
Sure, Zach Moreno is the CEO, CTO, and co-founder of SquadCast.fm. But who is he outside of work? That’s the subject of today’s episode, which is a feed drop from Rabiah Coon’s podcast More Than Work.
Rabiah has been a member of the SquadPod for about a year now and we love showing off our community’s work. We’re excited to share this episode with you. If you like it, please check out her podcast!
Listen in to learn
- What motivated Zach to start SquadCast.fm
- About Zach’s art background
- What Zach has learned about himself and communication as a founder
- About Zach’s meditation and yoga practices
- What it’s like to be a new father!
Also in this episode
- A pre-roll ad for Paul Zakrzewski’s podcast
- More info on v5
- Subscribe to Rabiah’s podcast
- Written and produced by Arielle Nissenblatt
- Mixed and designed by Vince Moreno Jr
- Artwork and logos by Alex Whedbee
- Hosted by Zach Moreno and Rock Felder
Arielle Nissenblatt is SquadCast’s Community Manager. She’s obsessed with all things podcast-related and is the founder of EarBuds Podcast Collective, a podcast recommendation engine. In her spare time, Arielle enjoys hosting zoom trivia for friends and strangers all over the world and rollerblading.